Nov 9, 2012

Flowers, Flowers Everywhere ✿




Hi! It's been a long time since my last post.
Well, i just update the template. Is it good? Yeah, I know that. I'm pretty awesome *lol*.
I will post some pictures I've been falling in love with. Another creation of mother nature.
Yes, FLOWERS. And... Here they are:


 hello spring!

 lot of tulips

  special delivery

 spring is here

smell the roses

 have you ever seen a more amazing color?

delightful color


Amazing, right? Flowers always catch my eyes. You know, every flower have their own meaning. It's called floriography (from Latin, Flora "Goddess of Plants" and graphein "writing"). I'd been learning it when I was in junior high. But I still can't remember every single of it, they are too much.
Hope you all like the pictures.


image source: MNY & Mollie Makes


0 comments: